Located on the top floor of the Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo, the prestigious Suite Carre d’Or, a new setting designed by Jacques Garcia, offers a
panoramic degree views of Monte-Carlo, the “Golden Square”, Casino gardens and the Mediterranean sea.
In order to find the perfect balance between tradition and modernity, elegance and comfort, Jacques Garcia chose to dress the walls of this suite with a renowned name in tapestry: Pierre Frey. These new ivory tapestry with handmade brodery made of pink, light blue, lilac, green and purple blend perfectly with the honey-colored parquet floor, the Louis XVI furniture and the natural light emanating from the large bay windows and it’s 110 sqm terrace.
A prominent master bedroom opens out to a dressing-room with a vanity cupboard and bathroom, featuring a tub and massage jet shower. The large living room has a real library with more than 100 books and extends onto a majestic terrace with a luxuriant vegetal decor, imagined by the landscape designer Jacques Messin, composed of a large variety of plants and trees.
Exclusive servicesof the Carré D'or Suite
- Fast track and personalized welcome on your arrival at the airport
- Transfer to and from the airport in limousine
- Dedicated “Suite Ambassador” from our guest relation’s team as a key contact during the entire stay
- Housekeeper to assist you with your luggage to pack and unpack at your arrival and departure
- A personalised welcome in your Suite, including delicacies and a bottle of Dom Pérignon champagne
- Valet parking, covered and guarded parking
- Metropole Lifestyle card privileges: Priority access to all restaurants of the hotel and the Spa Metropole by Givenchy. Free access to the Monte-Carlo Casino and many advantages in the shops of the Metropole Shopping Center Monte-Carlo.
THE BERLUTI SHOE SHINEOffered during your stay in this suite
We are pleased to offer a complimentary shoe shine service to your precious shoes in collaboration with Berluti.
CABANA RESERVED THROUGHOUT YOUR STAYOffered during your stay in this suite
We reserve especially for you a Cabana throughout the stay at Odyssey by Karl Lagerfeld pool area Odyssey by Karl Lagerfeld.
- Panoramic view on the Carré d’or, Casino de Monte-Carlo, gardens and Mediterranean Sea
- 85 sq m and 110 sq m terrace / 915 sq ft and 1 185 sq ft
- Located on the top floor
- Interconnecting rooms available. The whole of the 7th floor is available for private occupation.
- Pillows menu
- Luxury bed linen
- Complimentary digital newspapers and magazines
- Stream your content to our television, VOD system
- Bathroom with marble, sandstone and mahogany wood: large bath, massaging jet shower, two countertop basins, two toilets, large-sized toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Private Bar with complimentary soft drinks, coffee and tea facilities