Located on the top floor of the Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo, the prestigious Suite Carre d’Or, a new setting designed by Jacques Garcia, offers a
panoramic degree views of Monte-Carlo, the “Golden Square”, Casino gardens and the Mediterranean sea.
In order to find the perfect balance between tradition and modernity, elegance and comfort, Jacques Garcia chose to dress the walls of this suite with a renowned name in tapestry: Pierre Frey. These new ivory tapestry with handmade brodery made of pink, light blue, lilac, green and purple blend perfectly with the honey-colored parquet floor, the Louis XVI furniture and the natural light emanating from the large bay windows and it’s 110 sqm terrace.
A prominent master bedroom opens out to a dressing-room with a vanity cupboard and bathroom, featuring a tub and massage jet shower. The large living room has a real library with more than 100 books and extends onto a majestic terrace with a luxuriant vegetal decor, imagined by the landscape designer Jacques Messin, composed of a large variety of plants and trees.
Exclusive servicesof the Carré D'or Suite
- Fast track and personalized welcome on your arrival at the airport
- Transfer to and from the airport in limousine
- Our Guest Relations manager will be your key contact
- Housekeeper to assist you with your luggage to pack and unpack at your arrival and departure
- A personalised welcome in your Suite, including delicacies and a bottle of Dom Pérignon champagne
- Valet parking, covered and guarded parking
- Metropole Lifestyle card privileges: Priority access to all restaurants of the hotel and the Spa Metropole by Givenchy. Free access to the Monte-Carlo Casino and many advantages in the shops of the Metropole Shopping Center Monte-Carlo.
THE BERLUTI SHOE SHINEOffered during your stay in this Suite
We are pleased to offer a complimentary shoe shine service to your precious shoes in collaboration with Berluti.
KIDS CLUBFor all family stays from 1 July to 31 August
Enjoy a free access to the Kclub and its exclusive leisure activities for kids from 4 to 12 years old under the supervision of two fully qualified BAFA monitors.
- Panoramic view on the Carré d’or, Casino de Monte-Carlo, gardens and Mediterranean Sea
- 85 sq m and 110 sq m terrace / 915 sq ft and 1 185 sq ft
- Located on the top floor
- Interconnecting rooms available. The whole of the 7th floor is available for private occupation.
- Pillows menu
- Complimentary digital newspapers and magazines
- Stream your content to our television, VOD system
- Bathroom with marble, sandstone and mahogany wood: Large bath, jet shower, natural essential oils, two countertop basins, two toilets, large-sized Hermes toiletries
- Air conditioning
- Private Bar, coffee and tea facilities
The unforgettable driving experienceEco-friendly driving on the French Riviera
Discover the Principality at the wheel of a DE VINCI car, a 100% electric replica of a 1930s Formula 1. You will be one of the privileged few to enjoy this experience as there are only 40 of them in the world!
RIDE GREENAn activity recommended by our concierges
Visit the Côte d'Azur differently on an electric mountain bike under the supervision of a professional guide. The Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo offers you access to the most beautiful viewpoints and panoramas through circuits accessible to all.